Organisational resilience is ultimately about team members’ personal psychological resilience. But how do you build resilience into your business and its people? Find out more in mojow’s Resilience workshop with leading psychotherapist and expert in risk assessment John Murphy, who has over 20 years experience in mental health with NHS.
Resilience is that ineffable quality that allows some people to be knocked down by life and come back stronger than ever. Rather than letting failure overcome them and drain their resolve, they find a way to rise from the ashes.
Psychologists have identified some of the factors that make someone resilient, among them:
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to regulate emotions.
- The ability to see failure as a form of helpful feedback.
- At the heart of resilience is a belief in oneself—yet also a belief in something larger than oneself.
- April 25, 2018 by mojowtalk
Reaching for your heating pad during an intense migraine, you might find yourself wondering, "Is this really the be… https://t.co/XOfY96GRxOApril 25, 2018 by mojowtalk
- April 24, 2018 by mojowtalk