This energy boosting green smoothie drink gets its vibrant colour from chlorophyll, a nutrient-rich pigment found in all leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, celery and lettuce, that cleans the body of harmful toxins, oxygenates the blood and helps boost energy levels.
Blending make greens’ full spectrum of nutrition readily available to the body. Nutrients are encased inside plant cells and getting their benefits requires these cells’ walls to be ruptured. Greens need to be worked down to a creamy consistency. Blending addresses this problem, helping your body absorb the maximum amount of nutrition from your greens.
1) Choose your favourite leafy greens; kale, swiss chard, spinach, lettuce.
2) Add an avocado or dandelion greens
3) Add apples or pears
4) Add some water, warm or cold, or try with coconut water
5) If you would like to sweeten it try adding some dates or stevia
6) Blend and drink
How We Can All Cultivate Calm https://t.co/3Io9IFzFQtOctober 19, 2018 by mojowtalk
New research suggests that mind-wandering can serve important functions for our performance and well-being. https://t.co/jrd89GorbuOctober 18, 2018 by mojowtalk
- October 18, 2018 by mojowtalk